Make, Jane, make!: Small Pause

Printfriendly

Small Share

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Small Pause

A very small pause has entered my world and she was born late on a beautiful Saturday night. Please excuse me while I take a break from my trivial creations to admire one of life's greatest miracles :)

I'm sure I'll be back in no time - there's no rest for the chef in our new family of five! And I can't imagine not being tempted by the myriad of sewing projects for little girls. Can't forget about the major crafting holiday on the horizon either... I, at the very least, have to get a Christmas stocking made for the baby.

I can't believe I just thought about C-day one day after Halloween... three years of working at a Walmart and listening to the in-store radio can really mess up your internal calendar :P

No comments:

Post a Comment